Monday, June 9, 2008

The Himalayas

I am always fascinated by beauty of The Great Himalayas. I like to read about it. Its mysterious unknown depths& heights thrills me. The myth-stories of "Yathi"-The snowman, above 2000 years old sages, the forest of flowers which spreads the fragrance of sleep...and so many fascinates me. In my wild dreams I visit "Kailasa"- Heaven of Lord Siva&Parvathy, Manasa sarovar - where devine swans live, who drinks only milk.

In 2002 september I got the opportunity to visit 'Kulu-Manali', one of the best tourist spot in India. The view of the Himalaya moutain peaks in the morning sunrise time- so fantastic ,covered by goldenrays the peaks look like mounts of gold and silver.
The serene calm devine peaks of Himalayas produce unconditional love towards nature.
'Love the Nature, Love our Mother earth, Love the lives around us'.
Let Light and Love and Power restore the Plan on Earth.
"Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu".

No comments: